The Registrar's Office
The Office of the Registrar is located at HACC's Harrisburg campus. Students can visit the office in the Ted Lick Administration Building -- next to Mumma Hall.
General services include:
- Processing HACC transcripts
- Articulating transfer credits
- Maintaining students' academic history and grades
- Processing graduation applications
- Certifying graduates
- Reporting enrollment and degree information. The office sends reports to the National Student Clearinghouse.
The Office of the Registrar is open regularly:
- Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Summer Hours (mid-May to mid-August)
- Monday - Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday: CLOSED
Contact the Office of the Registrar by email, phone or mail:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: 800-ABC-HACC (or 800-222-4222)
- fax: 717-901-4296
Our mailing address is:
Office of the Registrar
HACC, Central Pennsylvania's Community College
One HACC Drive
Harrisburg, PA 17110-2999