Learn more about your HACC invoice.
What are the tuition and fees for?
- Institutional Fee provides funding for general administrative costs. These costs directly impact students (e.g. registration and drop/add class processing, financial aid, and other functions conducted in the Welcome Center).
- Student Activity Fee provides agency funding for the Student Government Association and the Student Clubs.
- Capital Outlay Fee is the source of funding for repairs, maintenance, replacement and renovations of the physical infrastructure of HACC.
- Technology Fee supports HACC's technological needs. These include the purchase and upgrade of computer equipment, software, and the infrastructure required to support these activities.
- Revitalization Fee is the source of funding for capital purchases. These purchases directly impact students.
How do I view my bill?
You can access your e-bill online through myHACC after registration.
- Log into myHACC.
- Select the "Student" tab.
- Click "View Student Invoice."
- Select applicable term.
- Download E-Bill FAQs (pdf) to learn more about e-bills.
Where is my Summer I and II financial aid listed?
Many students register for Summer I and II terms and receive financial aid for one or both terms. We apply your total financial aid for the Summer Terms to the Summer I tuition.
Your Summer II invoice will not include your financial aid. HACC applies your financial aid to both Summer I and Summer II Terms upon initial Summer I disbursement. HACC refunds any remaining funds.
Who can I contact for more information?
Use the form below to contact Student Accounts.