EMS Training Programs
Learn about Emergency Medical Service (EMS) training at HACC’s Senator John J. Shumaker Public Safety Center.
What programs does the EMS Training Unit offer?
- EMS Academy
- Emergency Medical Responder
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) for the EMT
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technician
- Continuing Education for EMS Personnel
- Critical Care Emergency Medical Transport Program
- EMS Essentials Program
- Pediatric Emergency Assessment Recognition and Stabilization (PEARS)
- Pre-Hospital Registered Nurse
- Instructor Classes
- International Trauma Life Support (ITLS)
- Tactical Emergency Casualty Care
- Defensive Tactics for EMS and Medical Professionals (pdf)
If you are interested in hosting a class, please email email@example.com.
How can I receive more information on EMS training programs at HACC?