Thank you for joining HACC to complete your educational goals! We are excited to help you through the process and make it as simple as possible for you. You are considered a transfer student if you have attended another college or university.
If you have any questions along the way, please feel free to contact an admissions counselor at the campus where you plan to attend.
To get started with your enrollment to the College, please follow the steps below.
Please mail the information to:
HACC, Central Pennsylvania's Community College
One HACC Drive
Harrisburg, PA 17110-2999
To view other colleges’ courses that may be accepted at HACC, please visit our transfer credit search tool.
Within five to seven business days after applying to HACC, you will receive a letter from your campus admissions counselor welcoming you to HACC. Once you receive the letter, please:
- Log in to myHACC, our online student portal, using the user ID and password provided in the letter.
- Activate your HACC email address (HAWKMail account) using the temporary password. We use this email address to communicate to you.
- Reset your password for myHACC.
- Review your program of study and the term in which you are starting.
Also, you will receive a letter explaining which credits have transferred to HACC. Once you receive this letter, please contact your advisor to discuss your next steps and the classes you should schedule.
- Log in to my.hacc.edu and click on “Student Success Resources” box to view your academic standing and advisor information.
- Use the contact information listed to schedule an appointment with your advisor.
- Meet with your advisor to select your classes and determine if you need an advising code to register for classes.
- Log in to my.hacc.edu, click the “Registration/Records” tab and “Check my Registration Status and View Schedules” in the “Registration and Veteran Information” menu.
- Click on “Prepare for Registration” and choose your registration term to view your student and academic status and to determine if there are any holds on your account.
- Return to the Registration Home page by clicking on “Banner Self-Service” tab.
- Click on “Register/Add/Drop” classes to search for classes, build your schedule and register (Add advising code if necessary).
Please pay your tuition and fees by the due date. You can pay online or at your campus Welcome Center. Residency and school district sponsorships are available.