Kick-start YOUR future at HACC on Nov. 13!
Future HACC students, you are invited to visit any of our five campuses to complete the steps you need to register for winter and/or spring classes! The four-week winter term begins Dec. 16, 2019, online and at HACC’s Gettysburg, Harrisburg, Lancaster and York campuses. The spring term begins online and at all five campuses Jan. 21, 2020.
On Nov. 13, from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., you can do any of the following:
- Meet with an admissions counselor to learn about HACC programs, financial aid and scholarships
- Complete a free application
- Take math and English placement tests to determine the best classes for YOUR success
- Receive assistance with mapping out your coursework
- Attend new student orientation
- Register for winter and/or spring classes and leave with your class schedule
Here are some tips to get the most out of this event:
- Complete the free application online prior to the event.
- Arrive before 5 p.m. if you want to complete the placement testing. New tests will not begin after 5 p.m.
- Arrive as early as possible. Please allow four to five hours if you want to complete all the steps in the enrollment process (from application to leaving with your course schedule). If you do not complete all the enrollment steps at the event, you are able to complete them at a later time.
Please choose a campus below that you wish to visit and click on the button to register for the event. We look forward to meeting you!
The event will be held at the campus’s Welcome Center. Please visit hacc.edu/campuses to download the campus map.
People with disabilities who need additional accommodations are encouraged to contact a campus Welcome Center at 800-ABC-HACC.