Online Welcome Events
HACC invites new virtual learners to attend a "Jump Start YOUR Success" event. This will help you successfully transition to online education.
What does the program cover?
- Preparation for Online Learning
- Course and Login Information
- Success Tips
- Online Resources
Prepare for online classes by attending a Jump Start YOUR Success webinar. See dates and details listed below; click on the link to register. If you are unable to attend a live event, please view the Jump Start YOUR Success Webinar recording.
Summer 2020 Jump Start Events:
To access all Online Webinars click on the following Zoom link: https://hacc.zoom.us/j/698329878. You may be prompted to download Zoom for free if you never used Zoom on your device before. Enter in your full name (first and last) as well as email address when prompted prior to entering the online room.
View Summer 2020 Jump Start Flyer
Prepare for online classes by reviewing the Jump Start YOUR Success resources below:
- Brightspace D2L Tutorials for Students
- Logging into Brightspace by D2L
- Navigating Brightspace by D2L I
- Navigating Brightspace by D2L II
- Finding and Pinning a Course in Brightspace by D2L
- Brightspace Pulse App Information
- Student Email Ettiquette Guide
- Remote and Online Learner Tips
- Zoom Tutorials for Students
- Purchasing A Textbook- Video and Text
- Where to Find Help and Recommended Internet Browsers- Video and Text
- Testing and Proctoring Information- Video and Text
- Adding Classes- Video and Text
- Dropping Classes- Video and Text