Keystone Education Yields Success (KEYS) Program
KEYS is a collaborative program between the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services (DHS) and the Pennsylvania Commission for Community Colleges and helps students succeed at community college.
Why should I enroll in the KEYS program?
Enrolling in the KEYS program offers many benefits. You get:
- Academic support
- Career counseling
- College and community resource information
- Financial aid guidance
- Incentives for accomplishments
- Personal encouragement
- Peer support
Am I eligible?*
You may be eligible for the KEYS program if you:
- Are a student receiving Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) benefits.
- Are a student receiving Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits.
- Want additional training and education in order to obtain employment.
*Eligibility is determined by the County Assistance Offices.
How does KEYS impact families?
Students with families see additional benefits through KEYS as they build relationships with other students and program facilitators, gain access to new resources, re-connect with family members and break cycles of poverty.