HACC’s Advising Department wants to see you... in person or online!
Remote Drop-in Advising Sessions
- Remote Drop-in Advising:
- Can be held via phone or Zoom (available in single sign on)
- Are 15-minute advising sessions to answer quick questions you may have
- When can I Drop-in?
- Mondays 1 – 6 p.m.
- Wednesdays 9 a.m. – noon; 1 – 6 p.m.
- Fridays 9 a.m.- noon 1 – 4 p.m.
- Please note the Advising Office is closed from noon to 1 p.m. for lunch.
- To join Drop-in Advising:
Remote Scheduled Advising Appointments
- Scheduled Appointments
- Can be held via Zoom or phone
- Are specialized, individualized advising to provide students with detailed assistance
- When can I schedule an advising appointment?
- Monday – Thursday 8 a.m. – noon; 1- 6 p.m.
- Friday 9 a.m. – noon; 1 - 4:30 p.m.
- To schedule an advising appointment, please call:
Below are some helpful links and videos that might answer your general advising questions:
For additional questions please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org