All HACC Campuses:
- Internship Fair @ Penn State Harrisburg, Oct. 1, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Open to all students and all majors; over 75 companies in attendance
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org, 717-780-2522 or stop by Cooper 218
- Employer Visit Days 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.; Cooper Student Center
- Sept. 11 & 24; Oct. 9 & 22; Nov. 5 & 13
- Fall Career & Job Fairs
- Health / Nursing Job Fair; Oct. 23, 2 - 4:30 p.m., Select Medical
- Business Job & Networking Fair, Nov. 20, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Blocker Hall
- Massage Therapy Career Exploration & Job Fair; Dec. 5, noon - 3 p.m., Cooper Center
Midtown Trade & Technology Career Days - Midtown 2
1500 N. Third Street, Harrisburg PA (contact email@example.com for more information)
- Fall Free for All Welcome Back Event & Employer Expo, Sept. 5, 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Network with over a dozen employers to learn about job opportunities; a limited number will remain to greet evening student from 3 - 6 p.m.
High School Visit Career Days:
- Career Days: Computer, Trades, Transportation & Public Safety. Oct. 4, 2019, 8:30 - 11:30 a.m.
- High School Juniors & Seniors will pick one of the tracks above to learn about career choices
- Engineering Career Information Day. Feb. 21, 2020, 9 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Join local engineers to learn more about various types of engineering.
Lancaster Campus Events/Workshops Schedule
Internship Fair - Wed. Oct. 23, 2019 from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. in East 203. Make a face-to-face connection with employers willing to offer real-life experiences. Come prepared to make a great first impression! Internship/Shadowing (pdf).
Career Services - On The Go! Learn how career services can help you start "Exploring, Discovering, and Connecting!" All sessions will be held in the East Lobby. On The Go (pdf).
- Aug. 29 from 9 - 10 a.m.
- Sept. 4 from 11 a.m. - noon
- Sept. 9 from 10 - 11 a.m.
- Sept. 12 from 5 - 6 p.m.
- Sept. 16 from 5 - 6 p.m.
- Sept. 17 from 5 - 6 p.m.
- Oct. 8 from 9:30 - 10:30 a.m.
- Oct. 9 from noon - 1 p.m.
- Nov. 6 from 5 - 6 p.m.
- Nov.7 from 10 - 11 a.m.
Career Services Drop-in Days. We offer a variety of services on a drop-in basis. Check out our drop-in services: Cover letter review, Resume review, Interviewing tips, Career-related questions, LinkedIn Profile reviews, etc. Career Services is located in Main Building, Room 221. Drop-in-Dates (pdf).
Pizza and Planning for Success: Oct. 2 from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. and 4:30 -6 p.m. in East Lobby.
- "A goal without a plan is just a wish". HACC has a variety of services available to help you explore, develop and reach your goals. Come chat with representatives from Counseling, Advising and Career Services about your academic plans and career goals. Are you not sure yet? Come anyway to find out what your next steps should be. A quick Success Planning assessment will be provided. Career exploration resources, transfer information, advising and academic planning tools and much more will be discussed and shared. Leave with a slice of pizza, and a personalized recommended action plan for success! Success Planning (pdf).
Know Thyself-a MBTI Career Workshop: Nov. 6 from noon-1 p.m. and 5 -6 p.m. in Main 227. MBTI Career Event (pdf)
- Explore careers and identify work environments that you might naturally thrive in based on your personality type.
- The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is a personality assessment tool that will be used during this event. The assessment fee will be waived for current enrolled students. Pre-registration is required and students will be asked to complete the assessment online prior to the event. Free assessment results and pizza to all attendees.
- To register for this event, please email Lorie Sonnen, Asst. Director Career Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- See Counseling & Advising for Career Services Assistance