Academic Make-up Exams
Can I make up an exam I missed in class?
- You may make up an exam with your instructor's permission. Contact your local campus for more information.
If I have permission to make up an exam, what information do I need to provide to the Test Center?
- Your instructor’s name, course, and test name
What are the Test Center Guidelines?
- All test candidates must show valid photo ID.
- HACC ensures an appropriate test-taking environment. Therefore, we enforce the following policies:
- Cell phones/electronic devices are not permitted in any test room.
- Children are not permitted in any test room.
- We apply the student disciplinary policy to disruptive students who will be asked to leave the test room and may have their test center privileges revoked.
- We report any issue of academic dishonesty to students’ instructors.
How can I contact my local Test Center?
Gettysburg Campus Test Center
Harrisburg Campus Test Center
Whitaker Hall, room 118
Lancaster Campus Test Center
Main, room 232E
Lebanon Campus Test Center
York Campus Test Center
Leader, room 103