York Campus Test Center
The Test Center is located in Leader, Room 103.
Summer 2019 hours of operation*
Mondays through Thursdays, 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
The Test Center will be closed Fridays during June and July.
Closed Saturdays and Sundays
*If you have an appointment scheduled to take a test and the college is closed due to inclement weather, please contact us at 717-801-3214 or firstname.lastname@example.org to reschedule your appointment.
Test Center policies
The Test Center requires:
- Photo ID
The Test Center does not permit:
- Children in the Test Center
- Food or drinks in the Test Center
- Purses, handbags, or backpacks in the testing room
- Cell phones and/or smart watches
- Pencil pouches, notebooks, folders, notes, or other papers in the testing room
Placement testing is conducted on a walk-in basis, Mondays through Thursdays from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. and Fridays from 9 a.m. - 1 p.m*. For questions, please contact the York Campus Welcome Center at 717-801-3250.
You can prepare for the placement test by download the free Accuplacer study app from the College Board.
*Placement testing will not be available on Fridays during June and July.
Academic make-up testing
You can either walk in or schedule an appointment to take a make-up test during normal hours of operation. You must have your instructor's permission to make up a test, and you MUST have a photo ID.
Questions? Contact the Test Center at 717-801-3214 or email@example.com
For faculty: Test Center Request Form for make-up testing
We offer computerized exams during normal hours of operation.
For a computer-based exam, you must:
- Submit your Computer Exam Appointment Form.
- Select York as your location.
- Schedule your online class exams as early as possible. Space in York Campus Test Center is limited.
For a paper/pencil exam:
- View Paper Testing Schedules.
Cathy Rosenkrans - Campus Director
Kim Mong - Assistant Director
Randa Moulden - Test Specialist
Contact Lori Shoemaker, Office for Disability Services, at 717-801-3276.