York Campus Test Center
The Test Center is located in Leader, Room 103.
Spring 2020 hours of operation*
Mondays through Thursdays, 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Fridays, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Closed Saturdays and Sundays
*If you have an appointment scheduled to take a test and the college is closed due to inclement weather, please contact us at 717-801-3214 or email@example.com to reschedule your appointment.
Test Center policies
The Test Center requires:
- Photo ID
The Test Center does not permit:
- Children in the Test Center
- Food or drinks in the Test Center
- Purses, handbags, or backpacks in the testing room
- Cell phones and/or smart watches
- Pencil pouches, notebooks, folders, notes, or other papers in the testing room
Placement testing is conducted on a walk-in basis:
Mondays through Thursdays, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Fridays, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m*. For questions, please contact the York Campus Welcome Center at 717-801-3250.
You can prepare for the placement test by download the free Accuplacer study app from the College Board.
*Placement testing will not be available on Fridays during June and July.
Academic make-up testing
You can either walk in or schedule an appointment to take a make-up test during normal hours of operation. You must have your instructor's permission to make up a test, and you MUST have a photo ID.
Questions? Contact the Test Center at 717-801-3214 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For HACC faculty: Test Center Request Form for make-up testing
We offer computerized exams during normal hours of operation.
For a computer-based exam, you must:
- Submit your Computer Exam Appointment Form.
- Select York as your location.
- Schedule your online class exams as early as possible. Space in York Campus Test Center is limited.
For a paper/pencil exam:
- View Paper Testing Schedules.
For information on registering for TEAS, please click here.
If you are interested in taking TEAS for another institution (not HACC), please be advised that there will be a $75 proctoring fee due at the time of your appointment.
The York Test Center offers all of the CLEP exams throughout the year.
- How do I register for a CLEP exam? To register to take a CLEP exam, you must first create an account through www.collegeboard.org/clep. On this site you will both register for your CLEP exam and submit the testing fee payment.
- How much is the CLEP exam testing fee? CLEP exams are $89.00. This fee will be paid at the time of registration.
- Is there a proctoring fee? Yes. HACC will charge a $20.00 proctoring fee upon your arrival.
- For military personnel - HACC is a fully funded CLEP test center for eligible DANTES-funded military service members. An active duty military ID must be presented upon arrival.
- Do I need to bring anything with me to my CLEP exam? Yes. You will need to present a state-issued ID card and your CLEP voucher/ticket.
- How do I schedule my CLEP exam appointment? Contact the York Test Center at 717-801-3214 or email@example.com.
- What if I have additional questions about taking a CLEP exam? Contact the York Test Center at 717-801-3214 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cathy Rosenkrans - Campus Director
Kim Mong - Assistant Director
Randa Moulden - Test Specialist
Contact Lori Shoemaker, Office for Disability Services, at 717-801-3276.