York Campus Tutoring
Learn about the free tutoring services available to currently registered HACC students.
When are tutoring sessions?
To view the current schedule click here:
Where are tutoring services located?
The Learning Center is located in Leader 103.
The Writing Center is located in Cytec 130.
Where can I find a nursing tutor?
Our nursing tutors are practicing nurses working in the medical field who have graduated from the HACC Nursing Program. We currently have one nursing tutor available at the York Campus:
- Kris Gross - 717-324-5893 (text messages only) or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Robin Adams - 717-314-6507 or email@example.com
- Marcia Feehan - 717-887-0659 (after 4:00 p.m.) or firstname.lastname@example.org
Nursing tutors are available by appointment only. Please note: All tutoring session must be held on campus during normal business hours (Monday through Thursday 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.).
You are expected to be on time for your appointment. If you do not arrive within 15 minutes of your scheduled appointment, the tutor will make an effort to contact you. If you do not arrive within 30 minutes of your scheduled appointment, you will be considered a no-show and your appointment will be canceled. Our tutors reserve the right to not schedule additional appointments after three no-shows.
Can I get help preparing for the TEAS test?
ATI hosts events and webinars on their website. Click here to register for events and view past webinars.
Where can I find more information about tutoring services?
- Visit the new libguide for more information about our center as well as hundreds of online resources.
Where can I find HACC's workshops?
- You can access "How-to…" workshop videos on HACC's YouTube page
Who can I contact for more information?
Cathy Rosenkrans, Campus Director, Tutoring & Testing
Kim Mong, Assistant Director, Tutoring & Testing