- Events to be announced
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org, 717-780-2522 or stop by Cooper 218
Midtown Trade & Technology Career Days - Midtown 2
1500 N. Third Street, Harrisburg PA (contact email@example.com for more information)
High School Visit Career Days:
- Engineering Career Information Day. Feb. 21, 2020, 9 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Join local engineers to learn more about various types of engineering.
Lancaster Campus Events/Workshops Schedule
For more information about any of the events below contact the Lancaster Campus Career Services at 717-358-2290 or stop by Main 221.
Career Services On The Go! Learn how career services can help you start "Exploring, Discovering, and Connecting!". Stop by the East Lobby to learn more about Career Services or to ask any type of career related questions on one of the days/times below. On The Go! (pdf)
- Jan. 22 from 11 a.m.- Noon
- Jan. 30 from Noon -1 p.m.
- Feb. 4 from 5 - 6 p.m.
- Feb. 5 from 5 - 6 p.m.
- Feb. 12 from Noon - 1 p.m.
- March 5 from 5 - 6 p.m.
- March 16 from 1 - 2 p.m.
- March 30 from 11 a.m. - Noon
- April 2 from 11 a.m. - Noon
- April 6 from 5 - 6 p.m.
- April 7 from Noon - 1 p.m.
Career Services Drop-In Days - we offer a variety of services on a drop-in basis. Check out a listing of services available: Cover letter and/or Resume review, Interviewing tips, Career-related questions, LinkedIn Profile reviews, etc. Stop by Main 221 on one of the dates/times below: Drop-In Days (pdf)
- Feb. 7 from 10 a.m. - Noon
- March 6 from 10 a.m. - Noon
- April 3 from 10 a.m. - Noon
- May 1 from 10 a.m. - Noon
Pizza and Planning for Success - Feb 19, 2020, 11 a.m.-1 p.m. and 4:30-6 p.m. in East Lobby
- "A goal without a plan is just a wish." HACC has a variety of services to help YOU explore, develop, and reach your goals. Students will meet with representatives from Advising and Career Services about their academic plans and career goals. A quick Success Planning assessment will be provided. Pizza & Planning (pdf)
Treasure Hunt - Week of Feb. 24, times to be determined in Main 227
- A super fun interactive event that was designed with students in mind who are unsure about their major and/or career choice or are simply looking to learn more about themselves and the services offered at HACC. Students will look for clues and solve puzzles pertaining to their interests, personality, values, and skills and will use this to find the treasure (and create a career action plan). Treasure Hunt (pdf)
Spring Job Fair - March 25, 2020, 10 a.m.-1 p.m. in East 203
- Over 50 area employers with full and part time openings will be present for our 20th annual event. Students will also be able to network and uncover internship opportunities. Students are encouraged to bring their resume and dress for success!. Job Fair (pdf)
Employers REGISTER here!
Strong Interest Inventory Event - April 8, 2020, Noon-1 p.m. and 5-6 p.m. in Main 227. This event will be repeated on April 9, 2020 from Noon-1 p.m. and 5-6 p.m.
- This assessment helps people match their interests with potential educational, career, and leisure activities, using an individuals preferences in a variety of areas to aid them in discovering what they'd most enjoy doing in their career. Students will leave the event with their personalized results and an explanation of these to aid them in their major/career decisions. Strong Interest Inventory (pdf)
Transfer Day - April 15, 2020, 10 a.m.-1 p.m. in East 203
- This college fair program is an excellent opportunity to meet with college representatives to find out their transfer policies, admission requirements, and to obtain financial aid and scholarship information.
- Events to be announced
- See Counseling & Advising for Career Services Assistance