Whether you are a student, prospective student, alumnus, employer or community partner, the Career Services Unit team at HACC wants to help you. Our primary function is to support our students’ professional growth and development toward their career goals. We also work hard to connect students, businesses and community partners.
Career Services assists individuals with:
- Exploring career options
- Identifying college major and career direction
- Locating internship opportunities and experiential learning
- Conducting a job search
- Preparing resumes and interviews
- Networking and connecting with employers
- Preparing for the world of work
Career Services Hours
- Monday through Thursday: 8 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. (closed Friday in June & July)
- In-person appointment can be arranged by request for a Monday or Thursday, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a career services team member will be in contact.
Career Services Drop-ins
We offer a variety of services on a drop-in basis. Get answers to your career-related questions. We are here to guide you as you explore majors and career fields, help you with cover letter and/or resume review, provide interviewing tops and review your LinkedIn profiles.
Career Services Virtual Drop-ins:
Want to learn more about what Career Services offers? We offer a variety of services on a drop-in basis. Get answers to your career-related questions and learn why it is important to get connected to career services NOW!
We are here to:
- guide you as you explore majors and career fields
- help you learn what you can do with your major
- support you in identifying and pursuing professional growth opportunities
- assist you with cover letter, resume and/or LinkedIn profile development
- provide interviewing tips and job search assistance
Choose a time that works best for you and join us via Zoom:
- June 6 from 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- June 7 from 5-6:30 p.m.
- July 11 from 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- July 13 from 3-4:30 p.m.
- Aug. 22 from 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Aug. 23 from 5-6:30 p.m.
- Aug. 24 from 3-4:30 p.m.
- Zoom Link: https://hacc.zoom.us/j/96744173753
You can also schedule a one-to-one Zoom appointment by emailing us at: email@example.com