Whether you are a student, prospective student, alumnus, employer or community partner, the Career Services Unit team at HACC wants to help you. Our primary function is to support our students’ professional growth and development toward their career goals. We also work hard to connect students, businesses and community partners.
Career Services assists individuals with:
- Exploring career options
- Identifying college major and career direction
- Locating internship opportunities and experiential learning
- Conducting a job search
- Preparing resumes and interviews
- Networking and connecting with employers
- Preparing for the world of work
Career Services Hours
- Monday through Thursday: 8 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- An in-person appointment can be arranged by request for a Monday or Thursday, please email email@example.com and a career services team member will be in contact.
Career Services Drop-ins
We offer a variety of services on a drop-in basis. Get answers to your career-related questions. We are here to guide you as you explore majors and career fields, help you with cover letter and/or resume review, provide interviewing tops and review your LinkedIn profiles.
Please bookmark this page and check back in for drop-in dates, which will resume in the fall 2021 semester, and the Zoom link.
Career Services drop-ins are 15-20 minutes. A follow-up appointment may be necessary if your questions require additional time. We look forward to seeing you!
For assistance or to schedule an appointment, please refer to the following:
- Phone: 717-780-2433
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org