The dual admission program provides a simplified transfer process for students seeking a Bachelor's Degree. It also eliminates credit loss of non-transferable courses. Learn about dual admission.
How does dual admission simplify the transfer process?
Dual admission prepares you for transfer at a four-year institution. The Dual Admission program provides:
- Early transfer planning.
- Specific course requirements. You will know the exact credits your intended major requires at your four-year transfer institution. This ensures you will not take non-transferable courses.
- An official transcript review every semester. The admissions staff at your four-year transfer institution will review your official transcript. They will make sure you are on track for successful transfer.
- Clear semester-by-semester academic advising. Your HACC advisor and an advisor at your four-year transfer institution will provide academic advising.
What are the benefits of dual admission?
HACC dual-admission students receive:
- News and event updates from your four-year institution
- Access to the library and other campus facilities at your four-year institution
- Scholarship opportunities and comprehensive financial aid program
- Waived application fee by some colleges
How do I enroll in the Dual Admission program?
If you are interested, you can sign a Letter of Intent to enroll in a dual-admission agreement. You need to:
- See your HACC advisor or the dual-admission counselor at your HACC campus.
- Meet regularly with your advisor.
- Any questions about dual admission, please contact email@example.com.
When can I enter into a dual-admission agreement?
You must enter into a dual-admission agreement before you earn 30 college-level credits. There are some exceptions.
How many dual-admission agreements can I have?
You can only enter one dual-admission agreement at a time.
The agreement is non-binding. You may cancel it at any time by providing written notification to:
- The four-year institution
- Your dual-admission contact at your HACC campus