The Registrar's Office
The Office of the Registrar is located at HACC's Harrisburg campus. Students can visit the office in the Ted Lick Administration Building -- next to Mumma Hall.
General services include:
- Processing HACC transcripts
- Articulating transfer credits
- Maintaining students' academic history and grades
- Processing graduation applications
- Certifying graduates
- Reporting enrollment and degree information. The office sends reports to the National Student Clearinghouse
Hours of operation:
- In-person and remote services are available Monday, Tuesday and Thursday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday (Remote services only): 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. No in-person service available.
- Friday: 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (Remote services only). No in-person service available.
- The call center will be accepting calls 8 a.m.-noon and 1-3 p.m. All other times email email@example.com.
Contact the Office of the Registrar by email, phone or mail:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: 800-ABC-HACC (or 800-222-4222)
- fax: 717-901-4296
Our mailing address is:
Office of the Registrar
HACC, Central Pennsylvania's Community College
One HACC Drive
Harrisburg, PA 17110-2999