HACC's Test Center offers testing services to all HACC students and the Central PA community. Learn about HACC's test center.
What services does the test center provide?
The test center provides:
- HACC academic make-up exams
- Placement testing
- Testing and Proctoring for HACC’s Virtual Learning students
- Proctoring services for non-HACC students
What are the testing guidelines?
- All test candidates must show valid photo ID.
- HACC ensures an appropriate test-taking environment. Therefore, we enforce the following policies:
- Cell phones/electronic devices are not permitted in any test room.
- Children are not permitted in any test room.
- We apply the student disciplinary policy to disruptive students who will be asked to leave the test room and may have their test center privileges revoked.
- We report any issue of academic dishonesty to students’ instructors.
What is the CLEP?
The College Level Examination Program (CLEP) lets you receive college credit for what you already know. You can earn qualifying scores on any of 33 examinations.
Visit the College Board website at www.collegeboard.org/clep/ for detailed information.
HACC offers open CLEP test centers at certain HACC campuses. It provides testing to anyone who properly registers. This includes military personnel. Contact your local campus to reserve a testing session.