Contact Financial Aid
Due to the high volume of requests at the start of the semester, the time to respond to inquiries may be longer than normal. We will reply to all inquiries as soon as possible. Students are encouraged to use the Hawkstop option for questions that require immediate assistance.
Financial Aid Hours
Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Please note that Friday hours will not be available June and July. They will resume in August.
Financial Aid Summer Hours:
- HawkStop is available Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Walk-ins will be available Monday through Thursday from 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Phone: Call 800-222-4222 and follow the prompts to reach financial aid.
- Students whose needs are more complex and cannot be solved via HawkStop will be assigned an appointment by financial aid staff.
You can also schedule a Zoom appointment to get help completing your FAFSA.
If you need to send us paperwork or other documents you can use the secure upload (pdf) on the myHACC portal located on the financial aid tab. You can also use the following methods:
* faxes are picked up on a limited basis*
|Financial Aid Mailing Addresses|
HACC's Gettysburg Campus
HACC's Harrisburg Campus
HACC's Lancaster Campus
HACC's Lebanon Campus
HACC's York Campus