HACC's Advising Department wants to see you...online or in person!
Registration is now open for Summer and Fall 2022!
We are closed on Fridays in June and July.
We will be working remotely on June 30.
Visit us on campus or via Zoom for drop-in advising sessions:
Monday and Wednesday: 9 a.m.-noon; 1-4:30 p.m.
Advising Zoom Link: https://hacc.zoom.us/my/haccadvising
Please note that the advising center is closed daily from noon-1 p.m. for lunch.
Monday-Wednesday by appointment: 9 a.m.-noon; 1-4:30 p.m.
- Gettysburg - Main Building G101
- Harrisburg - Cooper 219
- Lancaster - Main Building 221
- Lebanon - June 28, July 26 and Aug. 23 on the third floor
- York - Leader 104
For more questions on how to meet with an advisor or to schedule an appointment with an advisor: Call us at 717-780-2498.
Please be aware of the following:
- Advising/Alternate PIN cannot be given over the phone. This requires a meeting with an advisor by appointment, Zoom or during in-person drop-in times. Please see the above schedule.
- We can only release information to the student due to FERPA regulations.
How do I find my academic advisor?
- Log in to myHACC
- Look on the top right under Student Success Resources.
- If your advisor is not available due to summer hours, please visit or call the advising office for assistance.
Where do I find my myHACC ID?
Request a new advisor
Below are some helpful links and videos that might answer your general advising questions:
- Apply to graduate
- Change my major
- Get your financial aid started
- Guest student paperwork
- How to find my assigned advisor
- How to run a degree evaluation
- Major/Program information
- What are my elective course choices
For additional questions please email us at: email@example.com