HACC Students

HACC's Advising Department wants to see you!

Do you have questions about what classes to take? 
  • We recommend you contact your assigned advisor via hawkmail.
  • If your advisor is not available due to leave or summer hours, please visit or call the advising office for assistance.
How do I find my academic advisor?
  • Log in to myHACC
  • Look on the top right under Academic Standing Information.


When can I meet with an academic advisor from April 15 - May 2?
  • By appointment
    • You may call us at 717-780-2498 to schedule an appointment with an advisor or download the Navigate student app.
    • FS assignments should be completed by appointment with your assigned advisor.
  • Drop-In via Zoom (no appointment needed):

    • Mondays and Thursdays: 9 a.m.- 4 p.m.
    • Advising Zoom link
      • Please sign in Zoom using your computer or tablet. Phones are not recommended.
      • Students are seen in Zoom and on campus drop-ins on a first come first serve basis.
  • Drop-In via On Campus/ In Person (no appointment needed):

    • Mondays and Thursdays: 9 a.m.- 4 p.m.

Please note that wait times via Zoom or on campus can vary depending on the volume of students joining drop-ins.


Academic Advising office campus locations:

  • Gettysburg - Main Building G101
  • Harrisburg- Cooper 219 
  • Lancaster - Main Building 221
  • Lebanon - Not available at this time.
  • York - Leader 102

For more questions on how to meet with an advisor please call us at 717-780-2498.

Please be aware of the following:
  • Advising/Alternate PIN cannot be given over the phone. This requires a meeting with an advisor by Zoom, by appointment or during in-person drop-in times. Please see the above schedule.
  • We can only release information to the student due to Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) regulations.
  • Placement testing must be completed or transcripts submitted prior to speaking with an advisor.


Where do I find my myHACC ID?

Find detailed information on your HACC ID here.


How can I request a change of academic advisor?

To request a change of advisor, students can complete the Request for New Advisor form


Below are some helpful links and videos that might answer your general advising questions:

For additional questions please email us at: advising@hacc.edu