Career Services Events
Learn about upcoming events at HACC campuses.
- Events TBA
- Employment Days: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m., Cooper Center Cafeteria
- Sept. 27: Bethany Village; Skills of Central PA, MedStaffers; Primerica Financial Services; PSECU, FedEx Ground; HMS Host; Ashley Homestore
- Oct. 03: Country Meadows & Ecumenical Retirement Communities; Cross Keys Village-The Brethren Home Community;
Nordstrom; Home Instead Senior Care; UCP Central PA; iOrbit Solutions; Patient First; Village of Pineford
- Oct. 24: The Woods at Cedar Run; DHL Supply Chain; Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate Capital Area;
The AMES Companies, Inc.;High Hotels; Phillips Office Solutions; UPS; Smilebuilderz
- Nov. 08: NHS Human Services; Hershey Entertainment & Resorts; Method3; Sodexo Inc.; Aerotek; RP Management, Inc.; Seasame Temps; Bright Horizons
- Nov. 16: Ritz-Craft Corp.; Reliance Healthcare Homehealth; Hollywood Casino; Keystone Contractors Association
- Nov. 28: PA Psychiatric Institute; Hersheypark; Chapel Pointe at Carlisle; Senior Helpers
- Human Resources Panel Discussion – Country Meadows and Radisson Hotel
Come hear from those in the industry who do the hiring. What are they looking for? Skills, application, certifications that matter.
Tuesday, Sept. 26 12:30 – 1:20 p.m. C209A
(Food provided by Career Services)
- Resume Writing Workshop – Ricole Jayman
Is your resume ready? Will it get the employers’ attention? What is the important information to include?Tuesday, Oct. 3 12:30 – 1:20 p.m. C209A
(Light snacks provided)
- Job Search Guidance – Cindy Ernharth
So many sites, so little time – How do you find the job of your dreams?
Wednesday, Oct. 25 11– 11:50 a.m. C210
Lancaster Campus Main 221 Newsletter. August-September (pdf).
Career Services ~ On The Go! - "Explore, Discover and Connect" - learn more about career services and what's available, or stop by with your career-related questions. All sessions will be in the East Lobby. Explore, Discover and Connect flyer (pdf).
- Sept. 27 @ 5-6 p.m.
- Oct. 3 @ 5-6 p.m.
- Oct. 23 @ 9-10 a.m.
- Oct. 24 @ 1:30-2:30 p.m.
LinkedIn: Creating and Building YOUR Network. Come learn about the benefits of networking on Linkin and how to create your profile. LINKED IN (pdf). Both sessions will be held in Main 227.
- Oct. 2 @ 5 p.m.
- Oct. 4 @ Noon
Resume Workshop - Get help designing an effective resume or get answers to your resume questions. All sessions will be held in Main 227. Resume Workshop(pdf).
- Oct. 11 @ Noon-1 p.m.
- Oct. 12 @ 4:30-5:30 p.m.
- Nov. 8 @ 4:30-5:30 p.m.
- Nov. 14 @ Noon-1 p.m.
Preparing for the Interview Workshop - Learn what employers are looking for, how to relax, develop an effective job search strategy, and more! Preparing for the Interview Workshop (pdf).
- Nov. 15 @ 5-6 p.m. in Main 227
Professional Development Career Event - What can you do as a college student to develop professionally? Attend and learn more from employment recruiters on what you can do now to have an edge over your competition! Career Event (pdf).
- Oct. 17, Time: 11 a.m.-Noon in East 203.
Internship Fair - Considering an internship for the spring or summer semester? Or perhaps you are looking to pursue a shadowing or volunteer experience? This is a great opportunity to connect with employers willing to offer these "real-life" experiences. Come prepared to make a great first impression! Internship Fair Flyer (pdf)
- Oct. 25 @ 10a.m.-1p.m. in East 203
Drop-in Resume Review Days - Are you graduating this semester? Looking for a job? Resume' drafted and ready to go? Stop during any of the following day/time's if you would like to have your resume' reviewed or have any general questions about your job search. Drop-in Resume Review (pdf).
- Nov. 29 @ Noon-3 p.m. in Main 221
- Nov. 30 @ 9-11a.m. in Main 221
- Events TBA
- See Counseling & Advising for Career Services Assistance