Career Services Events
Learn about upcoming events at HACC campuses.
- Midtown Career Expo & Safety Seminar: Thursday, April 5, Midtown 2, 4 - 8 p.m.
Over 50 Employers (Attendees TBA)
- Graduation Fair: Wednesday, April 11, Overholt Book Store , 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Meet with Alumni and Career Services Offices
- 10% off Regalia & 25% off HACC Clothing during the fair
- Class ring information & Giveaways!
- Information Tables: Cooper Student Center, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. (Stop by Cooper 218 for attendee details)
- .Employment Visits: April 3 and April 11
- Transfer School Visits: April 4 and April 10
Lancaster Campus Events/Workshops Schedule
Lancaster Campus Main 221 Newsletter. March-May (pdf).
Due to inclement weather, the event is now postponed to Monday, April 2nd from 10am-1pm.
Over 50 employers are expected to attend.
- NEW! Career Services Drop-in Days-1st Friday of the month in Main 221 - we offer a variety of services on a drop-in basis. Check out our drop-in services -- cover letter review, resume review, career-related questions, LinkedIn Profile reviews, etc. Drop-in Days details (pdf)
- Friday, April 6 from 10 a.m.-Noon
- Friday, May 4 from 10 a.m.-Noon
- Resume/Preparing for the Interview Workshop - Sessions will be held in Main 227 Resume Workshop flyer (pdf)
- Wednesday, April 18 from Noon-1 p.m. (PLEASE NOTE: THIS SESSION WILL BE IN MAIN 305)
- Thursday, April 19 from 5-6 p.m.
- Drop-in Resume Review Days - Are you graduating this semester? Looking for a job? Resume' drafted and ready to go? Stop during any of the following day/time's if you would like to have your resume' reviewed or have any general questions about your job search. Drop-in Resume Days details (pdf)
- Wednesday, April 25 from Noon-3 p.m. in Main 221
- Thursday, April 26 from 9-11 a.m. in Main 221
- See Counseling & Advising for Career Services Assistance