Career Services Events
Learn about upcoming events at HACC campuses.
- Events TBA
- Employment Days: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m., Cooper Center Cafeteria
- Nov. 08: NHS Human Services; Hershey Entertainment & Resorts; Method3; Sodexo Inc.; Aerotek; RP Management, Inc.; Seasame Temps; Bright Horizons
- Nov. 16: Ritz-Craft Corp.; Reliance Healthcare Homehealth; Hollywood Casino; Keystone Contractors Association
- Nov. 28: PA Psychiatric Institute; Hersheypark; Chapel Pointe at Carlisle; Senior Helpers
Lancaster Campus Main 221 Newsletter. October-December (pdf).
- Spring 2018 Job Fair (East 203/East Lobby).
Over 50 employers are expected to attend.
- Wednesday, March 21 from 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
- NEW! Career Event - Finding a Career You Will Love Based on YOUR Personality Type! (Pre-registration will be required)!
"Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life!" Are you undecided on your major and still exploring careers? This Valentine's season let us help you find your perfect match (career that is)!
There are a lot of different factors that need to be considered in finding the right career, personality is just one of them The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator is a personality assessment based on preferences. Your results will match you with a 4 letter code which will indicate one of 16 distinct personality types. Knowing your MBTI type will help you identify and explore careers that are attractive to your personality preferences.
- Wednesday, Feb. 14 from 12-1 p.m. in Main 227
- Monday, Feb. 19 from 5-6 p.m. in Main 227
- NEW! Career Services Drop-in Days-1st Friday of the month in Main 221 - we offer a variety of services on a drop-in basis. Check out our drop-in services -- cover letter review, resume review, career-related questions, LinkedIn Profile reviews, etc.
- Friday, Feb. 2 from 10 a.m.-Noon
- Friday, March 2 from 10 a.m.-Noon
- Friday, April 6 from 10 a.m.-Noon
- Friday, May 4 from 10 a.m.-Noon
- Career Services ~ On The Go! (All dates in East Lobby)
- Tuesday, Jan. 16 from Noon-1 p.m.
- Wednesday, Jan. 17 from 10-11 a.m.
- Thursday, Jan. 18 from 11 a.m.-Noon
- Monday, Jan. 22 from 11 a.m.-Noon
- Monday, Jan. 29 from Noon-1 p.m.
- Tuesday, Jan. 30 from 5-6 p.m.
- Wednesday, Jan. 31 from 5-6 p.m.
- Wednesday, Feb. 7 from Noon-1 p.m.
- Thursday, Feb. 8 from 5-6 p.m.
- Tuesday, Feb. 13 from 11 a.m.-Noon
- Wednesday, Feb. 14 from 9-10 a.m.
- Resume/Preparing for the Interview Workshop - All sessions will be held in Main 227
- Wednesday, March 14 from 5-6 p.m.
- Thursday, March 15 from Noon-1 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 18 from Noon-1 p.m.
- Thursday, April 19 from 5-6 p.m.
- Drop-in Resume Review Days - Are you graduating this semester? Looking for a job? Resume' drafted and ready to go? Stop during any of the following day/time's if you would like to have your resume' reviewed or have any general questions about your job search.
- Wednesday, April 25 from Noon-3 p.m. in Main 221
- Thursday, April 26 from 9-11 a.m. in Main 221
- Events TBA
- See Counseling & Advising for Career Services Assistance