Do you or your employees need computer training? Sign up today for computer or information technology (IT) training at HACC, Central Pennsylvania’s Community College. We offer many levels of training and can conduct assessments to help you determine which class is right for you. We offer a combination of virtual and in person classes to meet your learning needs. Our in person classes are hands on with each student working through the textbook together. This hands on approach encourages the student to practice what they are learning.
Current Virtual Course Offerings*:
- Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching (pdf)
- Comp TIA A+ (pdf)
- CompTIA CASP (Advanced Security Practitioner) (pdf)
- CompTIA CSA+ (Cybersecurity Analyst) (pdf)
- Comp TIA Security+ (pdf)
- Comp TIA Network+ (pdf)
- Ethical Hacking (pdf)
On Campus Course Offerings*:
- Microsoft Access 2016 (three levels) (pdf)
- Microsoft Excel 2016 (three levels) (pdf)
- Microsoft Outlook 2016 (two levels) (pdf)
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 (two levels) (pdf)
- Microsoft Project 2016 (two levels) (pdf)
- Microsoft Publisher 2016 (one level) (pdf)
- Microsoft Word 2016 (three levels) (pdf)
* Please note that not all courses may not currently be offered.
To learn more, please contact Holly at (717) 780-1179 or firstname.lastname@example.org.