Resources and Related Links
HACC offers over 30 different health career programs (listing of programs & courses with links to information), including nurse aide (CNA), CPR, massage therapy, reflexology, nursing, medical assisting and MORE!
Download the Health Careers Catalog (pdf)
- TEAS information for dental hygiene and nursing students (pdf)
Links to more information about Health Careers at HACC
- Learn about Health Careers advising (includes who to contact, and other information).
- Learn about applying for clinicals and view clinical admission criteria (including deadlines, requirements, etc.).
- Learn about our Massage Therapy program.
- Learn about nurse aide classes.
- Get information on Veterans benefits
- Get information on EMS, CPR, BLS, ACLS, PALS and Instructor Class.
- Get information on HACC's Early Childhood Education programs.
- Download the Health Careers Catalog (pdf) with career and salary information as well as required courses (updated regularly).
- Download the Admitted Student Profile (pdf) for information about numbers of applicants, GPA and point ranges for students admitted to clinicals (pdf) (updated regularly).
- Health Careers Data Table - Job Placement and National Board Exam Pass Rates
Below are resources for more information on health career occupations and required forms.
General health care careers information & links
- Occupations Requiring Post-Secondary Training or Associate's Degree in Pennsylvania -visit WWW.ACINET.ORG. If you select "Change Education Level," select "Some College" to view many of our programs.
- Explore Health Careers - Association of Academic Health Centers -Find out about careers, funding and more.
Other popular health career choices (not offered at HACC).
- Physical Therapy (PT) and PTA -American Physical Therapy Association (HACC does not offer this program.)
- Physician Assistant -Physician Assistant Education Association (HACC does not offer this program.)
- Nurse Practitioner - Discover Nursing (HACC does not offer this program.)
- Search for all levels of accredited nursing programs - Accreditation Commission for Nursing Education (ACEN)
- Occupational Therapist (OT) and OTA -American Occupational Therapy Association (HACC does not offer this program.)
- Take your general education courses at HACC and transfer.
Other important information and required forms for Health Career programs
For clinical students:
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance Forms (COMPASS) - NOT FOR NURSE AIDE STUDENTS
- Pennsylvania State Police Criminal History Request Form (SP-164)
- Nurse Aide Prohibitive Offenses and Forms (pdf). (Includes Verification of PA Residency & Attestation of Compliance with Act 14)
- Castlebranch for PA Child Abuse History Clearance, PA State Police Criminal Background Record, Drug And Alcohol Screening
- Immunization Information Sheet (pdf)
Other forms and information:
- PinnacleHealth Student/Faculty Information
- Good Standing Form and Procedure (pdf)
- Prohibitive Offense Procedure (pdf) rev 11/18 This form must be completed when a student is applying for clinicals (not before).
- AOD Reasonable Suspicion Documentation Form (pdf)
- HACC-approved credential evaluation service (pdf)
- Test Prep Review (Accuplacer)
- Change of Major Form (pdf)
- Verification of High School Graduation Requirement (pdf)
- How to obtain a High School Equivalency / Commonwealth Secondary School Diploma (CSSD) (PDE diploma)